Architects and Contractors need not be constrained by industry standard sizes and specifications; by using different fabrication technologies and types of decorative screen designs, ABIYA creates decorative screens customised to any project with flexibility on design pattern, decorative screen size, and open area.
Decorative Waterjet Cutting
Decorative waterjet cutting - cutting through metal by spraying it with the jet of high-speed water - is the preferred method when aluminium or stainless steel being cut shouldn't be exposed to high temperatures.
- for high accuracy and the avoidance of thermal heat influences
- cuts materials up to 200mm thickness
- The usual average speeds are in the range of 0.01 to 2m/min.
Decorative Laser Cutting
Decorative laser cutting is extremely precise whilst using less energy, especially when laser cutting stainless steel or aluminium. Laser cutting has fantastic edge quality. Repetitive cuts are identical every time due to the accuracy of laser cutting.
- optimal efficiency achieved in the thinner sheet thickness range below 5mm
- for high accuracy requirements
- Cutting speeds: 1 to 50m/min (for thin sheets)
Decorative Metal Punching
With up to 2000 strokes per minute stamp dies punch out large series of flat pieces of metal strips to form a decorative pattern.
- ensures accuracy, scratch-free
and consistent quality up to 5mm
- cost-efficient and extremely fast processing
Architectural Cast Aluminium involves pouring liquid metal into a mold, which contains a hollow cavity of the desired shape of the decorative screen, and then allowing it to cool and solidify.
- for thicker decorative screens in the range between 10mm to 60mm
- ideal for bulky quantities of identical and repetitive decorative screens
MDF Router Cutting
A MDF CNC-Router cuts wood panels using a router to produce a finished decorative screen or removes material from the surface of MDF, HDF, or Wood sheets (engraving/carving).
- used for all types of MDF decorative sheets
- can cut, engrave and carve MDF, HDF and wood precisely in one go