Aluminum is a relatively soft, durable, lightweight, ductile, and malleable metal with appearance ranging from bright silver to a dull gray, depending on the surface roughness.
Aluminum is a popular material choice for it’s bright, reflective surface. Because this material is a good reflector of sunlight, it provides significant energy savings.
- Resilient - combines strength with flexibility
- Accepts finishes - From metal imaging to embossing.
- 100% Recyclable - High scrap value
- Unlimited design possibilities
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
Sheet Sizes (in mm)
- 2400 x 1200
- 3000 x 1500
- 4000 x 2000
Thicknesses (in mm)
- 1.8, 3, 5, 6, 10